Re: Official GCC git repository

Harvey Harrison wrote:

A few things I'd like to clean up if we move a copy over:

1) generate a author's file so the commits have better than just a login
name as the commiter/author.

Very good idea. And the pairing should already be in the aliases file on gcc.gnu.org.

2) change the layout so it can be cloned just like any other git repo

What would the problem be? I have just cloned it normally.

--
\___/
|___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/