Re: RTL definition

Hi Fran,

> I have read the documentation and i didn't found where it is
> described, maybe I searched in wrong place.

RTL language definition is in rtl.def and gives the different
operators and operands. info gccint on a standard linux distribution
should help you figure out details about RTL .

You could look at the wiki for getting started

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GettingStarted

There are links to a number of tutorials that talk about the RTL IR in
the wiki that you could take a look at.  I am not clear about what you
want to do with RTL so can't help you further.

If you are looking at RTL from a machine description point of view
then you could look at Machine Descriptions in the internals document.

Cheers
Ramana

Cheers
Ramana