Release planning for GCC 4.4?

Hello,

As GCC 4.3 is almost out of the door, I thought it possible to ask whether there will be a release plan for GCC 4.4 similar to the ones for previous releases. The reason I'm asking is that myself and my colleagues are working on preparing the selective scheduler branch for inclusion in mainline. We'll need another month for the final cleanup and compile time tuning of the scheduler, so we plan to submit it sometimes in April. I would like to avoid any possible conflicts with other projects (though this work is unlikely to conflict with others I know of, except maybe Vlad's register allocator), and I think that the idea of a release plan used for previous development cycles worked quite nicely.

Thanks, Andrey