Re: GCC wiki very slow?

On 29/02/2008, Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile@starynkevitch.net> wrote:
> Hello
>
>  Is it only me, or not: I'm finding the GCC wiki very slow and
>  unresponsive... Apparently, much more than a couple of months ago....

I experience the same, even worse, after saving the page I always get
an error but then the page is saved correctly. I normally have an
extra tab with the page open and as soon as I click save, I switch to
the other tab and reload the page. The page is saved way before the
original tab gives any indication whatsoever. You can even give up and
close the original tab and start working in the saved page.

Cheers,

Manuel.