Re: GCC mirror changing IPs

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, Joe Laffey wrote:
If you could enable the mirror access for the new IP I would appreciate
it. Note that the old IP may be active for a little while as well. I am
using it to get the latest release right now.

I've forwarded this to the group of admins for the gcc.gnu.org machine.

OK. Thanks.

--
Joe Laffey                |       Visual Effects for Film and Video
LAFFEY Computer Imaging   |     -------------------------------------