Re: Is anyone testing for a (cross-) target (board) with dynlinking?

Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> writes:

> Apparently tricks are needed as the -rpath is used both at
> run-time and at link-time, ld complains about "No such file or
> directory" if the path doesn't exist on the host side.

-rpath-link is your friend here.

In the past I've just manually copied the libraries over to the target
board, though.  I've used an NFS mount too, but since the target board
is usually slow adding additional NFS lookups to every test is just
more pain.

Ian