Status of the DLX backend for GCC?

At http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/extensions.html we have a reference
to the DLX port of GCC, which corresponds to the DLX machine described
in "Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach" by Hennessy and
Patterson.

Sadly, the link to http://www-mount.ee.umn.edu/~okeefe/mcerg/gcc-dlx.html
doesn't work and I failed to find a replacement page.  Any pointers?

On the binutils side I see that Nikolaos has been listed as a maintainer,
so there may be hope? :-)  Otherwise I'm afraid we'll have to remove our
reference to the DLX port.

Gerald