Re: Designs for better debug info in GCC

On 12/17/07 12:51, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

I guess I'm to blame, for having naïvely put the code out without as
much as a design and goals document

Yes, you are.

You need to provide such a document now. I can't see how you'll be able to incorporate your implementation without a convincing design.

The barrier is probably going to be higher. You raised too much controversy, so I have my doubts about your simplicity claims.

Diego.