Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-11-27)

On Nov 27, 2007 4:19 PM, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> 1. I noticed that there are quite a few P2 ICE reports regarding
>    variadic templates.  Doug Gregor, would you please look into these?

There are patches for a few of these issues (two P2s and a P3) that
still need review; see the links below. I'm swamped until the end of
the week, but I'll take a shot at fixing more of these after Saturday.

>    Jason, would you be able to review Doug's patches (as the arrive),
>    given that you've looked at much of the rest of his code?

There are a few variadic templates patches still to be reviewed:

   - Doug