FW: matrix linking

Dear Sirs.

In respect of your time I will straight to the matter.

It is absolutely obvious that in today's world in order to be on the top it
is required to be innovative. Without that you can not brake through the
competitors. It is just impossible.

I have an invention which makes possible to brake through the barriers of
common software development. Videlicet, the invention makes possible to
change the business logic of the application right on the fly, without any
restarting of the application. And this is tread safe operation, so it means
you do not need to suspend the (multi-threaded) application even. Just use
your imagination in order to understand what opportunities it gives. It is
the same as comparing server and the desktop PC.

I have made a patch to GCC compiler and have got some results, please find
the details of the innovation here:
http://docs.georgeshagov.com/twiki/tiki-index.php?page=Matrix+Linking. I
would have been kindly appreciated of your comments on the subject.

In case of questions do no hesitate to ask.

Yours sincerely,
George.