Re: gcc mirror

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, admin@bigsearcher.com wrote:
> I estabilished an http mirror via rsync, updated four times a day with a
> cron job, located in Utah (US), available at the URL
> "http://gcc.bigsearcher.com/";, from my server bigsearcher.com;
> Please add this mirror to the list of available mirror location.

I performed some checks against your server, and there seem to be some
issues with the mirroring process.  One, it seems you only mirror our
releases, not our snapshots.  Is this intentional?  Two, nearly all
releases that you mirror appear directly at the root of the server,
except for GCC 3.3.3 which is in a subdirectory "releases" which only
contains that single release.

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/