tgmath.h and newlib

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but the c99-tgmath-* tests
are failing on most newlib targets.  The problem is that tgmath.h
unconditionally includes complex.h, which non-linux newlibs don't
provide.  What's the best fix?  Including complex.h from tgmath.h
seems reasonable on the face of it, given that both are C99 headers.
So should we simply skip these tests for !c99_runtime?  Or, in the
absence of tgmath.h, should we try to provide tgmath.h functionality
for scalar types only?  Or should we not install tgmath.h on targets
that don't provide complex.h (which would also imply testsuite skips)?
Or something else?

Richard