Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)

On 05/09/07, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Summary
> =======
>
> We are closing in on Stage 3, previously announced for September 10th.
> At this point, I'm not aware of any reason to delay that date.  Are
> there any Stage 2 patches that people don't think will be submitted by
> that point?
>
> Are there Stage 1 or Stage 2 patches in need of review?  I'll do my best
> to either (a) convince someone to review them, or (b) review them myself.

The patches to make the new -Wconversion work with decimal float types
are still pending review.

Unfortunately, even if I could skip sleep for one night to get some
extra time, I won't have the means needed to test them, update them to
current trunk or commit them before Sep 10th. Perhaps in two or three
weeks I could...

By the way, have the patches for FixedPointArithmetic added
Wconversion support? I guess that will make the patches above to not
apply cleanly anymore.

Cheers,

Manuel.