Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-09-04)

> It looks to me like this probably isn't quite ready for prime-time;
> I do think we'd want to make the push/pop stuff fully reliable,
> including warnings emitted from the middle-end.

push-pop around functions won't be reliable until we have the file
location thing, so we can map a file:line to a point in the chain of
changes to the diagnostic classification tree.  This is no different
than our current disclaimer that pragma diagnostic changes after the
first function definition are not supported.