cfg representation

Hi,

I've been looking at the cfg that gcc dumps to a file. I'm noticing that
the code is transformed in the cfg. Especially the short circuited
expressions and the ternary operator for C/C++. Is there a particular
algorithm gcc uses to transform the original AST into the modified version
in the CFG?

Does anyone know where the code is that does this transformation so I
can look for myself?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi