Re: flag_complex_method = 2 in C++?

Richard Guenther wrote:

Excellent. Let's see if we can have some performance numbers (from Richard ;)

Uh, I know of no thing that uses complex numbers and does not manually
implement them.

Crazy. I understand both in C and in C++, right?

Therefore, we should consider your observation in favor of simply enabling method 2 everywhere and be done with it?

Paolo.