Re: I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable (union members and ctors)

michael.a wrote:

> I guess in the meantime I'll go ahead and install it and see if I can use
> it or not.

Success!

Will likely be a good while before I can report whether simply knocking out
the errors cause any run-time issues.

In the meantime, if anyone can clue me in on squaring multilib support with
amd64 debian, I'd appreciate it very much :)