Re: GCC Status Report (2007-06-15)

Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>
>> GCC 4.3 Stage 1 is now closed.
>> [...]
>> As previously discussed, the mainline will be in "lockdown" for 1-2
>> weeks, starting midnight tonight.  Other then the merges mentioned
>> above, and documentation improvements, the only patches that should be
>> committed during the lockdown are fixes for regressions.
>
> Timezone please?  PDT?

Sorry, I didn't spot this message until the period of ambiguity had
passed.

In the future, for avoidance of doubt, if I give a date but not a time,
interpret it most generously: so long as it is still that date somewhere
on earth, you can still do whatever it is that we're about to stop
doing. :-)

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery