Re: Miscompilations for cris-elf on dataflow-branch

> Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:47:16 -0700
> From: "=?EUC-KR?B?U2VvbmdiYWUgUGFyayAoudq8urnoLCDa0+D328Yp?=" <seongbae.park@gmail.com>

> This little patch:
> [...]

> should fix the problem (thanks to Ian Lance Talyor and Andrew
> Pinski for helping me debug the problem on IRC). I've started
> the bootstrap/regtest on x86-64. I'd appreciate it if you can
> test this on cris.

No regression for cris-elf with this applied on main trunk,
about r125614 ~ r125617 (applied to r125617 but for cris-elf
it's equal to r125614 whose results were the baseline).

For the branch, I started a test-run at home, and it hadn't
finished when I left (the libstdc++ tests were still running).
At a glance, it seemed to have fixed all the regressions.  I've
just started a fresh run from the dataflow-branch r125590 with
this patch applied, results in about 2.5 hours.

> Although the change is approved by Ian
> already, I think I'll hold the patch till the dataflow merge
> happens.

Your call, but as it's a real bug, I'd fix it sooner rather than
later.

Thanks to everyone involved for the quick fix!

brgds, H-P