From: Jeanne Rasata via RT [mailto:info@fsf.org]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 7:43 PM
To: krupastephen@tataelxsi.co.in
Cc: johns@fsf.org
Subject: [gnu.org #336636] Needed Java Compilers for SUSE Linux Enterprise
Server 10

Hello, Stephen,

> [krupastephen@tataelxsi.co.in - Fri Jun 08 02:04:08 2007]:
> I am Stephen from India, working for a company by name TATA ELXSI Ltd
> (www.tataelxsi.com <http://www.tataelxsi.com/> )
> I am trying to download Java Compilers for the new server that has SUSE
> Linux Enterprise Sever 10, I was re-directed to your site and I could not
> able to any link to download the same. I have a couple of questions that I
> would like to ask and they are as follows
> 1. Do Java Compilers for my OS is free or do I need any license (Purchase
> the product license if they are not free)?
> 2. If they are free, where I get the link to download the same

I'm sorry, but as this is only a general contact address, I cannot
properly answer technical questions such as yours. The best I can do is
refer you to the GCC Manual (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/ and
Frequently Asked Questions (http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html). If neither of
those provide an answer to your question, please contact the GCC users'
help list; you can learn more about it at
(http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html). I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.
Sincerely,
--
Jeanne Rasata
Program Assistant

---
Have we been helpful to you today?  Would you like to help
the FSF continue to spread the word about software freedom?
You too can become a member! Learn more at:
http://donate.fsf.org