Re: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-06-07)

Brooks Moses wrote (on the Fortran BIND(C) project):
I don't believe this project has been documented very well (if at all) on the standard Wiki page for Stage-1 projects, but I haven't looked at it in a while. I am also not entirely certain whether this qualifies as a Stage 1 or a Stage 2 project, since it produces fairly pervasive changes but only within the Fortran front end (and libgfortran library); however, the assumption on the Fortran list has been that it ought be merged during the Stage 1 period.

As a followup to that: This project does have a Wiki page [1], but it was not linked on the "4.3 Release Planning" page at all. I have placed it in the "Uncategorized Projects" section, and have added short sketches of the appropriate data (as per SampleProjectTemplate) at the top of it for release planning purposes.

- Brooks

[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2003Bind_C