Re: Bugzilla wishes (Was: Volunteer for bug summaries?)

On 5/28/07, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask@sygehus.dk> wrote:
On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 02:06:21PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> I have to look into bugzilla 3.0 migration first though.  Bugzilla 3.0
> introduces a custom fields mechanism, and i'd rather at least store
> our data using that, than editing the schema wholesale like we do now
> (which is *much* harder to port between versions of bugzilla, and one
> of the reason we've had trouble keeping up).

   Bug reports have build, host and target fields. Search results show just
the host field, which is rarely of any use. I think it would be great if
instead the target field were shown. Build system maintainers might want to
see the build field instead.

You can customize what fields are shown on the search results, if you like. It used to be the target field, but it was requested to change it to the the host field.

-- Rask Ingemann Lambertsen