Re: help required for upgradation of gcc-4.1.1

Santhosh1 C wrote:
I am facing issuue in upgrading of gcc-3.3.1 to gcc-4.1.1 in HP-UX 11.11.
Your question would be more suitable for gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org. This list is for those developing GCC, not its users.
3. ./configure
Read the instructions. Building in the source directory is not supported.

message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

GCC is an open community. Please refrain from sending privileged information to our mailing lists.

David Daney