Bribing a reviewer

Hi,

about two weeks ago I started submitting patches for C++ compatibility.
Unfortunately reviewing as been, ahem, a bit slow. Probably because
nobody cares about C++ compatibility. As I have only send 4% of the
total patch so far, the current acceptance rate (as in 0 patches in 2
weeks) bothers me a bit.

Therefore I am offering a deal to potential reviewers: If you promise to
review some of my patches, I will code something _you_ care about.
Within reasonable limits, of course :)

I don't expect my patches to be simply accepted (i.e. I will have to
redo the ChangeLog entries of the early ones), but some help in getting
them into gcc would be nice. And I will do something for your first, so
you basically cannot lose.

Thomas