Re: Volunteer for bug summaries?

On Mon, 2007-05-21 15:35:53 -0700, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Is there a volunteer who would like to help prepare a regular list of
> P3-and-higher PRs, together with -- where known -- the name of the
> person responsible for the checkin which caused the regression?  Or, is
> this something that could be automated through Bugzilla, perhaps by
> adding a pointer to the SVN revision at which the regression was introduced?

For a start, isn't there enough computation power on the testing
cluster to build all and any revisions of binutils+gcc to run the test
suite?  Shouldn't be hard to implement and would be helpful.  I'd
volunteer to prepare the setup, if somebody supplies the CPU cycles.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:           Ich hatte in letzter Zeit ein biÃchen viel Realitycheck.