Google Summer of Code 2007 Projects

Hi,

I have added to the wiki the list of Google's SoC projects for this
year. http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode

From my experience of last year, I would recommend to create a wiki
page for your project to dump anything that could be remotely useful
and to allow people to add comments. You can see my page from last
year here http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Wcoercion. If you decide to create
such a page (or if you decide to keep such a page somewhere else),
please link it from the table at http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode
.

I think I speak on behalf of the GCC community when I say to all new
SoC participants: Welcome aboard and happy coding!

Manuel.

P.S. It would be nice to know that you are actually there ;-)