mudflap - does anyone else get many exceptions?

This is probably an issue only with multithreaded programs.

For a long time now I found a need to apply a private patch to mf-runtime.c
so that it does not report access to envp[] as a violation. I now built
gcc-4.2.0 and gcc-current and found that I still need this patch for both.

The small patch simply moves the registration of standard items (environ,
stdin, etc.) from wrap_main() to __mf_init(). I also needed to add a
wrapper for strerror_r().

Do other people encounter this problem? How do you solve this?

patch is here:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~eyaleb/gcc-current-libmudflap-20070518.patch.bz2

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal@eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>