Re: I don't understand some of gcc-4.1-20070514

> > Dozens, literally, just browse the bug database.  If you want to help, pick
> > one of them and try to fix it.
> >
> How?
> I can not browse http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ because has not the
> 'browse' button.

Ah, the joys of bugzilla.

For 4.1 issues, you can go to GCC's front page and under Previous Release
Series 4.1.2, click on Serious Regressions for a list (which is a
bookmarked search).

A bookmark to new reports over the past 7 days can be found:
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/weekly-bug-summary.cgi
which is "Weekly bug summary" from http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/report.cgi

With a bugzilla account, you can save searches, e.g.:
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=4.1%20%5C%204.0%20regressions
(from my saved searches) is a list of regressions in 4.1 NOT present in
4.0.

>From any bug-list-summary such as the above, you can click "Edit Search"
for tweak an existing search as a starting point.  Try finding all new bug
reports opened in the last 21 days, or regressions in 4.2 that are not in
4.1 from the above examples and try more elaborate searches.

I suggest playing around with the search interface until you're
comfortable.  Happy bug hunting!

Fang