Re: Stepping down as CLI back-end maintainer

On 5/15/07, Roberto COSTA <roberto.costa@st.com> wrote:
Hello,
as a result of my decision to leave STMicroelectronics by the end of the
month, I'm stepping down as the maintainer of the st/cli development
branch (the home of the CLI back-end).
In my next job, I will be working in quite a different field; I already
know it won't be compatible with a participation to the community. This
means that I may still be able to work on isolated patches, but I will
definitely not be able to be an active and continuous contributor.
Therefore, I'm giving up the write-after-approval status.
I will take care of that in the following days, before leaving ST.

I would like to thank everybody in the great GCC community for all the
words of encouragement, suggestions and advices, guidance you have
relentlessly given me.
I have learned a lot while working on GCC and, even most important, I
had a lot of fun!

The CLI back-end project goes on, and it will be led and maintained by
Andrea Ornstein and Erven Rohou at STMicroelectronics.
I'm sorry I will not be able to attend this summer's GCC summit, and in
particular to give the talk about the CLI back-end.
Hopefully, Andrea will replace me... I must say the talk is in very good
hands!
(By the way, if somebody knows specific summit organizers I should
notify... well, please, tell me)

Finally, I would like to stay in touch with all of you.
This is my personal e-mail is:
roberto tod costa ta ensta tod org
(reverse the letters of the punctuation words...)
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Roberto

Thanks for your efforts. i'm a newbie in GCC community.

--
nothing is impossible