From: Flavell, Conwyn [mailto:ConwynFlavell@uk.agcocorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:21 AM
To: Mayank Kumar; murali.vemulapati@gmail.com
Cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: gcc 4.3 on Interix

Hi Everybody

Interix downloads with gcc  3.3 and normally works on all my PC W2000 and XP but I have a XP Dell Processor x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 8 GenuineIntel ~1830 Mhz

And gcc 3.3 has a segmentation fault in cc1 in the most basic of programs.

So I thought I would try to build GCC 412 on my working XP machine.

I downloaded
I ran make configure which generated the makefile
And then the instructions says make bootstrap but when I try it says do not nkow to make boot strap stop.
I tried make and make all but they do nothing but make -dA does produce lots of output so it is running through the make file.

Can you briefly tell me what I need to do to generate 412 under interix from a interix environment (running under XP)

I use Internix to run a program that collects data  from Cisco routers and generates web pages.

Regards Conwyn
This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of AGCO.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Neither AGCO nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan and virus check the e-mail and its attachment(s) (if any).
AGCO Limited, a limited company, registered in England (registered no.509133) with its registered office at Abbey Park Stoneleigh, Kenilworth CV8 2TQ, England.