GCC mini-summit at Google during Gelato conference

A reminder.  This will happen next week.

Several gcc developers are presenting at the Gelato conference in San
Jose this April.  Google is inviting them and all other interested
parties to a gcc mini-summit at Google's Mountain View campus.  The
mini-summit will be on Wednesday, April 18, in Google building 40,
from 10am to 5pm.

The goal is simply to give gcc developers a place and time to talk
face to face about where gcc should go and how it should get there.
If you are interested in attending, please let me know.  You don't
have to commit to being here all day.

Probably the first item of the day will be to set a schedule of things
to discuss.  If you have specific areas you would like to cover,
please let me know that as well.

I hope it will be both interesting and fun.

So far I've heard from 28 people who are interested in attending.  I
will send out complete directions and instructions in a few days to
everybody who said they were interested.  The short version is that it
will be at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway in Mountain View, CA.

Ian