Re: Integer overflow in operator new. Solved?

On 4/9/07, J.C. Pizarro <jcpiza@gmail.com> wrote:

Of course, i'm a novice because i like and i don't like the GCC development's model.

Of course the user manual explains all what I have mentioned in my previous email so it sounds like you like 95% of the other people who don't read the manual (yes we can improve it but that problem is different than the above one of not reading it period).

How will it be the code using __builtin_constant_p that i don't know?

Read the manual, it is listed there.

-- Pinski