Re: Creating parameters for functions calls

On 3/27/07, Antoine Eiche <antoine.eiche@ulp.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:
Dear all,

I want to insert functions calls during a new pass.

Which version of GCC? The problem is to
create parameters. At this time, I  successfully create a function call
with two constante as parameter and insert it (I can see that in the
asm's code). But, I want to give the address of an array and a constante
to this function.
I think the problem is the creation of the node which contains the
address of the array.

For example:
I get from the code (in tree "rhs"):
a[i]
I want build a node like that:
&a[i]
and build a function call like that:
foo(constante,&a[i])

This is the error message when a try to compile a program with my pass :

tab.c: In function 'main':
tab.c:7: erreur interne du compilateur: dans lookup_subvars_for_var, à
tree-flow-inline.h:1629

Can you send a backtrace?

This means nothing has created the variable annotation for a.