Re: Improvements of the haifa scheduler

Maxim Kuvyrkov <mkuvyrkov@ispras.ru> writes:

> So basically here are three Google Summer of Code projects:
>
>    o Scheduler -> RA
>    o Fix passes that invalidate tree-ssa alias export.
>    o { Fast but unsafe Gupta's aliasing patch, Unsafe tree-ssa alias
> export } in scheduler's data speculation.
>
> Ian, Daniel, what do you think?

I think that any of these patches would be quite difficult for anybody
not already familiar with gcc.  But for somebody who already
understands the aliasing representation, they would make good
projects.

Can you add them somewhere on this page, or linked from this page:
    http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode

Thanks!

Ian