Re: I need some advice for x86_64-pc-mingw32 va_list calling convention (in i386.c)

Kai Tietz writes:
>But I still have a problem about va-argument-passing. The MS compiler
>reserves stack space for all may va-callable methods register arguments.

Passing arguments to functions with variable arguments isn't a special
case here.  According to Microsoft's documentation, you always need to
allocate space for 4 arguments.

The only thing different you need to do with functions taking variable
arguments (and unprototyped functions) is to pass floating point values
both in the integer and floating point registers for that argument.

					Ross Ridge