I need some advice for x86_64-pc-mingw32 va_list calling convention (in i386.c)

Hi,

I am currently on a mingw32 port for x86_64. It is operatable and I am
allready able to generate the crt-stuff and have some needed
import-libraries.
Executables are linkable and executeable, but wildcard methods are leading
to wrong execution, as found out.
I detected, that the MS-ABI does not support SSE or MMX argument passing
(as gcc does for x86_64). Therefore I search some advice about the
enforcement of passing (sse,mmx) registers passing via the standard
integer registers (for MS they are ecx,edx,r9) and via stack.
The current patch for supporting this x86_64-targer I allready posted to
gcc-patch.

I would be very pleased, if somebody could give me a hint about the patch
needed.

Thank you very much,
 i.A. Kai Tietz