Announcing Kaz as sh maintainer

It is my pleasure to announce that the steering committee has appointed
Kaz Kojima maintainer of the sh port.  Kaz has already been serving as
maintainer for sh libraries/configury, and I know that Alexandre and Joern
are in full support of this nomination.

Please adjust the MAINTAINERS file accordingly, Kaz.

Happy hacking!

Gerald