Re: After GIMPLE...

On 1/31/07, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@redhat.com> wrote:
Paulo J. Matos wrote on 01/31/07 11:26:

> So, ideally, I would like just the gcc part until the first part of
> the middleend where you have a 'no optimizations', language
> independent AST of the source file.

OK, so you probably want to inject your pass right before pass_build_ssa
(in init_optimization_passes).  All the facilities to traverse the IL
and flowgraph described in the Tree SSA section of the internals manual
should apply.

What can I do then to stop gcc to further process things? After informing the user there's no more reason on my site to continue.

-- Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm PhD Student @ ECS University of Southampton, UK