GCC 4.1.2 RC1

GCC 4.1.2 RC1 is now on ftp://gcc.gnu.org and its mirrors.  The
canonical location is:

  ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/prerelease-4.1.2-20070128

As with all prereleases, the issue of most concern to me is packaging.
Therefore, please test the actual pre-release tarballs, rather than
sources from SVN.  Beyond packaging problems, I'm most concerned about
regression from previous 4.1.x releases, since the primary purpose of
4.1.2 is to provide an upgrade path from previous 4.1.x releases,
incorporating the bug fixes since 4.1.1.

If you do encounter problems, please file a Bugzilla PR, and add me to
the CC: list for the issue.  Please do not send me reports without first
filing a PR, as I am unable to keep track of all the issues if they are
not in the database.

We'll do either the final GCC 4.1.2 release (if all goes well), or RC2
(if it doesn't) in about a week.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell