GCC 4.1 Branch Frozen in Preparation for GCC 4.1.2 RC1

I plan to create GCC 4.1.2 RC1 sometime this afternoon, US/Pacific time.

Therefore, please do not make any checkins to the 4.1 branch after 2PM
PST.  Once RC1 is uploaded, the branch will be open only for changes
which have my explicit approval, until the release.

Remember that the primary criteria for 4.1.2 is that it not contain
regressions from earlier 4.1.x releases.  As it is a mature codebase, we
do of course want to other critical problems, but we know it to be
useful to many users, so our first and foremost concern is that 4.1.1
users be able to upgrade easily to 4.1.2.

If you know of problems that you think should prevent a 4.1.2 release,
particularly critical regressions from earlier 4.1.x releases, please
make sure that there is a Bugzilla PR for the issue of concern to you,
and send an email to me with a pointer to the PR.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery