Re: relevant files for target backends

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Markus Franke wrote:

> Thank you for your response. I understood everything you said but I am
> still confused about the file <machine>-protos.h. Which prototypes have
> to be defined there?

Any external function you manully define in config/machine/machine.c
probably should have a prototype in config/machine/machine-protos.h.  If
you create external functions in other .c files in config/machine/, then
possibly those need to be in a protos.h file too.

If during compilation of GCC you get missing prototype warnings, then that
.c file needs to include "tm_p.h".

Predicate functions are automatically prototyped in "tm-preds.h".  I
believe that file gets pulled in by "tm_p.h" also.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu