[infrastructure] what about gmp and mpfr on multilibbed builds?

I just built and locally installed gcc's (infrastructure) tarballs of
gmp-4.2.1 and mpfr-2.2.1 to try to build gcc trunk (as my build
system's versions are too old).

But, I am on a UltraSPARC system so I test build gcc multilibbed
enabled to have both 32 and 64 bit capability.

So, my question is this: Do I need to have libgmp and libmpfr
available as both 32 and 64 bit variants?

If so, how would you recommend to build and install gmp and mpfr
"multilibbed" also?

--
Cheers,

/ChJ