destruction of GTY() data

Hello

I am not sure to understand what if_marked or deletable means in GTY context
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/GTY-Options.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Memory_management

I want to have a GTY() garbage collected structure such that, when it
is destoyed, some specific routine is called (this should indeed be
possible, since GGC is a mark& sweep garbage collector, which delet
individually each dead data).

More precisely, I want to ha a GTY data which contains either an MPFR
http://www.mpfr.org/ data, or a PPL (Parma Polyhedra
Libraryhttp://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/ ) data. Hence the underlying MPFR
(or PPL) destruction routine (like mpfr_clear or
ppl_delete_Coefficient) should be called.

How can I achieve this?

Regards