Translate C# to C

ïHello,
I have a RCM3400 Rabbitcore and I must create a client with this
circuit. I have created a C# file with Visual Studio but I need a
Dynamic C file ( or C file) to program the Rabbit. Then,I must
translate this in Dynamic C language.
How can I do?

BYE.

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/