Re: Richard Guenther appointed middle-end maintainer

On 12/4/06, David Edelsohn <edelsohn@gnu.org> wrote:
        I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Richard Guenther as non-algorithmic middle-end maintainer.

        Please join me in congratulating Richi on his new role.  Richi,
please update your listings in the MAINTAINERS file.

Thanks! Any objections to add a new section in the MAINTAINERS file like below?

Richard.

2006-12-04 Richard Guenther <rguenther@suse.de>

       * MAINTAINERS (Non-Algorithmic Maintainers): New section.
       (Non-Algorithmic Maintainers): Move over non-algorithmic
       loop optimizer maintainers, add myself as a non-algorithmic
       middle-end maintainer.