Re: GCC Internals Documentation

On Nov 30, 2006, at 3:02 PM, Brendon Costa wrote:
Do i need to have any sort of agreement with FSF in order to submit documentation changes?

Change a few lines, no. Add 100 lines, yes.

Should I update the latex sources for the docs or do it on the wiki?

Updating gcc/doc/*.texi is the preferred... If your updating the wiki, just create an account, login and update.

After making the changes do i submit them to the patches list in order to be reviewed or do they go somewhere else first?

Yes.

I will not be able to get around to doing this at least until i have made a first release of my project (Hopefully within the next month), but I think i might start taking notes now of some things i would like to add.

Good time to start your paper work...