Re: Testsuite for GlobalGCC: QMTest or DejaGNU?

On Nov 16, 2006, at 7:26 AM, Alvaro Vega Garcia wrote:
I'm beginning to work on GGCC project(1) and I proposed to continue with
DejaGNU Testsuite for these project when I was asked about better
testing framework.

The main problem is that any framework other than dejagnu is just different, and that by itself, is bad. dejagnu can do canadian cross testing to a DOS box, from a UNIX box, testing an SH, few other frameworks will just work in that case. gcc is benefitted I believe by such testing in general.