COND_EXPRs in GIMPLE code and vectorizer

Hello,
I have a question about the form of COND_EXPR nodes allowed in GIMPLE representation.
By looking at what gimplify.c does (more precisely, at function gimplify_cond_expr (...) ), I understood that GIMPLE only allows a restricted form of COND_EXPR, in which both 'then' and 'else' operands are GOTO_EXPR nodes.
However, when compiling with -ftree-vectorize command-line option, there are cases of COND_EXPR nodes generated and not gimplified (in the sense of my previous sentence).
An example of this is gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr23115.c from the testsuite, when compiled with '-O2 -ftree-vectorize'.

Is it a known issue or is just my assumption about the restriction of COND_EXPRs in GIMPLE wrong?

Cheers,
Roberto