Re: Explicit field layout

Bernd Jendrissek wrote:

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 02:58:26PM +0200, Ricardo FERNANDEZ PASCUAL wrote:

I am writing a new GCC front end. One of the features provided by my language (CIL) is explicit field layout and size for records.

Are you sure you want to do that, instead of using, say, rpcgen?

I am sorry, but I fail to see the relation of this with rpcgen (which as far I know is a code generator for the RPC protocol). Am I looking at the wrong rpcgen?

Best regards,
Ricardo.