Re: libgfortran build broken on Darwin ppc

Eric,
   You definitely want the autoconf patch added
in otherwise builds of libgfortran will crash
when older cctools are used (like Xcode 2.3).
I'll try a build of current gcc trunk with
your new darwin.c correction but without
the autoconf patch to see if all the literal16
support exists in Xcode 2.4 or if we need
a even newer cctools for that.
                  Jack